Sunday, August 7, 2016

"What did you do for summer vacation?"



I love family vacations however this one was more special because now I live 800 miles away. Getting to spend time with everyone I haven't seen in a while was so fun and much needed.

Tina got a free upgrade with her work rental car account so we had to go for the most "vacation" car they had. 2016 Chevy Camaro - in canary yellow... Had a blast driving this car.




We had to start with some crab legs as soon as we hit Florida.


One of my favorite parts about this vacation was that everyone got to do dinner for one night. Tina and I did shish kabob, caprese salad with basil from our garden, and our signature cocktail - jalapeno mojito with mint from our garden as well. I'm a little biased but I believe ours was by far the best... 







Our mojito!




Bert and Catherine's Reid's cocktail, Mama's gimlet, and Florrie and Jeremy's sangria.


We had to all watch Big Brother.






The sunsets were amazing.










Family time!






Another great thing about San Blas is the bay. So much fun.



Our own brunette, blonde, and ginger mermaids!


Doughnut line... we left. Thanks Bert and Florrie for getting up earlier and getting them for us all!!


Phone time.


Trying to get the camera working. 



So much fun. Ready for next year.















1 comment:

  1. That was a one-of-a-kind vacation. Just happened like that and it was the best time I've ever had. Thank you for capturing it. We'll definitely have to do the dinners like that next year! I'm already thinking...I know my cocktails will be sweet. :) Bye, Kepitaki! See you next year!

    ReplyDelete